The LSU Game

Sunday, November 04, 2012 Edit This 1 Comment »
Liam and Ginny are gonna help me demonstrate my emotions about the game last night in pictures.

LSU vs. Alabama 2012


So I started off the day feeling really good about it. I knew we were capable, I knew they weren't all they were touted to be, and there is some serious magic in the terrifying and positive energy that comes out of hyped up LSU fans in Tiger Stadium and watching all over the country (like Illinois...hi there!)

But I still spent the first quarter like this...



And there were some moments where I had to do this...



And there were even some moments where I felt like this...



But overall, at the end of the 1st half, I was feeling like this...



Second Half! Time to get serious.


And we did. I was beginning to feel like this...



And watching Zach transform had me looking like this...



But I didn't want to get too cocky...



But I couldn't help it. I was jumping and jigging and cheering on the Tigers like this!



And like this!! I was in awe.


And I was loving it.


And with only a few minutes left in the game, I was definitely looking like this...



BUT THEN...



Surely not. No. No. It won't end like this. We'll hold em...



NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!


NO! I won't believe it! All of that hard work. We were the better team. I hate Alabama!!!!


THIS game wasn't supposed to end like this!!!!!



But it did. And I have to admit...that I went to bed feeling pretty much like THIS...



But it's a new day. And the Tigers still exposed Bama for what they are. And they played awesome. It was a blast to watch. Geaux Tigers!!! Forever LSU ;)


**Apparently the last 30 minutes of Toy Story 3 and last night's game are pretty similar**
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

Best post ever!

I Love all the faces!
I thought Ginny's sad faces were the funniest until I saw that last one of Liam. That is SO Greg! LOL!

Powered By Blogger

Background