I Voted!
Monday, November 19, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
A few weeks ago, as you might remember, it was Election Day. After Liam got home from school I noticed an "I Voted!" Sticker on his shirt. After asking him about it, he informed me that he and his classmates voted at school. So I then asked him, "well who did you vote for?" I was very curious to know especially considering that neither Greg nor myself ever really discuss politics and probably never with him around. So... Who DID he vote for? Liam: "I voted for Rock Obama." Me: "oh you did did you? Why did you choose him over Mitt Romney?" Liam: "because he's the president." He said it like, duh woman, why would you choose anyone other than the president to be the president? What was really funny was seeing him say, "I won!" the next day when I told him that "Rock" had won. Who else thinks its hilarious to imagine a group of 4 year olds voting? I laughed so hard.


0 comments:
Post a Comment