New Laptop!!!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 Edit This 1 Comment »
Hello all! We bought a new laptop! I'm so excited because our old one has had one foot in the recycling bin for over a year now. We bought it a week or two before Liam was born, so it has had a long life. It will be moving into retirement as a back up hard drive and the kids' primary computer. Wow, go kiddos! Anyway, so after getting it all set up we did what any kids would do with a new toy...we played with it! (Also, Windows 8 is very frustrating and the camera is one of the only things we easily figured out right away haahaha).

 

Liam was at school. Maybe I'll get photoshop and add him in later...
 

I can never be normal around a camera. They bring out the stupid in me.
 

The camera on this thing is so fun, as you can tell! It doesn't take stellar quality but it is shockingly fast which is amazing for getting pictures of the kids.
 


Again, it's so fast, which means you can sort of create a picture book of actions...
 

Something bit me!!!
 

In my silliness, I managed to take the greatest non-smiling picture of me that has ever been. You jealous Angelina Jolie? Yeah you are.
 
 
 

An epic battle.
 

Liam is home! I did some touch-ups to myself in this picture so don't look too close. I think I will do this to every picture of me from now on! When I showed Greg the original he , like a man, said "You don't really look like that! What did you do to that one?" Thanks, but no, pick your disgusted jaw off of the floor and know that my face really does look like that. Lol, I then proceeded to fix pictures of him and then shock him with the originals.
 
 

Me and boy me.


Now this next gem gave me a bit of a shock when I went back looking through the pictures last night. I'm not sure he knows these exist...
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Bahahahaha!!!! Love that last one. Also I added salt to johns water the other day and after remember you and Greg's fun game of salt water. Lol.

Powered By Blogger

Background