Not His First Kiss
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Well Liam and I certainly had a fun walk home from school today. As we were heading of school grounds a little girl comes running up behind us saying, "Liam! Liam, wait!" It was one of his classmates who also happens to live across the road and a few houses down from us. So as her mom and I talked they chattered about Ginny and how their address was almost the same and how they needed to see each others rooms and play with each others toys (and siblings' toys haha). When it was time for her to go to her house and us to continue on to ours they both bolted for the door. We promised them a play date soon and they agreed that would be good. Then, as we are walking away, the little girl runs up to Liam and says, "I just need to kiss you." She then grabbed his face and planted one on him. Boy I wish I could've had a picture of his (and mine for that matter) face! It reminded me of when Flower from Bambi gets kisses. Lol!! The picture you see is what he did when I asked him to show me what he thought about that. This was not the first time tales of Liam kissing girls has been told. He was head over heels for two sisters back in Minnesota. Oh Lord I can't even imagine what the teenage years will be like. Filled with supervision, that's for dang sure!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment