Fab Vocab
Monday, August 12, 2013 Edit This 1 Comment »I let Liam eat a bite size 3 Musketeers after lunch. He ate half of it and said reflectively, "hmmm...very tasty, very familiar. I think I've had this before." Oh and things are never messed up, they are "destroyed."
Then there's my teenaged 2 1/2 year old (she likes to act very grown up.) Everything with her lately is, "it sounds like." For example: She is too high on the playground ladder- "It sounds like I'm too much bigger!"
Or she doesn't like her meal- "Um, it sounds like I don't want spinach."
Or she doesn't want to take a nap- "But it sounds like I'm NOT tired!!!" Hahaha, she'll get the right usage eventually! Also nothing is small with her, it's tiny.
Just thought these might give everyone a little chuckle. Ill try to do better with sharing the things they say. They always keep us laughing!



1 comments:
Does she love fancy nancy?!
Post a Comment