Back to the Zoo (Dialogue)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 Edit This 1 Comment »
***Ooooh I'm ssssoooo mad at blogger right now!! These pictures have been giving me... Ya'll forgive my laziness. The pictures in the blog above this go with these words.****


Okay so I do not have any pictures of Mom and I at the zoo, but we were both there! Mom was excited to go with Liam to Como Town to watch him ride the rides. It really is sooo much fun to watch him! They were having a sort of high school summer program while we were there and there were all of these teenagers at tables showing different reptiles, animal skin, etc. We got to feel a polar bear's fur...very wool-like! We also went into the conservatory part. I can't wait to go here in the winter. It is like being inside of a rainforest. Greg even recognized some trees and plants from Malaysia. #1 on our list to do was to take Liam to the Sparky the Sea Lion show. We loved it! Sparky was so talented, lol. In true Liam form he never cracked a smile during the show, but still talks about it over a month later. "I'm being like Sparky!"


Tell us what you really think about it Liam... :p





Ginny loves Sparky (yeah, she actually didn't care lol)




This was her favorite thing to do, lol.





Riding the fire trucks again!



I posted the video last month, but here are some pictures of Liam on the Frog Hopper.







Going up...



...coming down!




I just love all of their faces!





I think I might've posted this already, but Big Bird there deserves a re-post.





Driving directly at the railing...Dada's a bad influence!
We can't wait for the weather to cool down just a bit more so we can go back. OH, and have you ever heard of Famous Dave's? Well, if you ever get the opportunity to eat at one...do it! It is some crazy good BBQ. Just beware of either the Devil's Spit or Wilbur's Revenge sauce (I can't remember who was the spicy one. My tongue felt like it was in hell so I'd guess the devil one, but I did eat one of Wilbur's relatives...). It wasn't labeled, I poured some out, took a nice healthy bite, and nearly cried. Think Dumb and Dumber when they eat the peppers, lol. Ah, good times...good times.

1 comments:

Ivy said...

I'm still so jealous that you live there and I don't. There's so many things to do with kids. Here we have to walk through a casino for pretty much everything :(. Enjoy! With any luck we'll be moving back someday. (Which is funny considering how much I DID NOT want to move to Minnesota in the first place)

Powered By Blogger

Background