Takin' It Easy
Monday, August 15, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »Well I'm taking a break from showing pictures of the past month so I can show ya'll pictures of our recent addition...well, Greg's recent addition. For as long as I've known Greg he has wanted a recliner. I've always wanted to get him one, the space and/or timing was just never there. Well, recently the purple rocking chair hand-me-down chair we got from Greg's dad went kaput (where's a welder when you need him?) and we decided to replace it. Now we DID have "ole squeaky" which is the rocking chair we bought from Wal-Mart when Liam was born, but that thing drove us crazy and had just become a clothes holder in our bedroom. With the help of Craigslist, we got a GREAT deal on our new rocker/recliner and sold "ole squeaky." Greg is a happy man :)
Greg thinks HE got a new chair, but we all know who it really belongs too.
I like the kisses more than the chair.
It's a nice comfy place to be silly :p
I love these pictures. These are from earlier today when Greg was telling Liam some stories about a little boy named "Will" and a little girl named "Beth." I'm not sure, but some of the adventures in the story included: Nana driving a combine, Nana Becca flying an airplane, Mama being scared of fish, and Aunt Malorie cleaning teeth.
So there ya go! Another reason to come visit us: come sit in Greg's new comfy recliner...and then get up because he wants his spot back!


0 comments:
Post a Comment