Little Doll
Monday, August 08, 2011 Edit This 2 Comments »The other day, as we were getting ready to go somewhere, Greg came in to Liam and Ginny's room and asked if I'd picked her outfit YET. I said I was narrowing it down and he proceeded to give me another exasperated look. That's when I told him: "Remember when you were a little boy and you loved horses? When I was a little girl I loved baby dolls. Now imagine if you had a real live horse today...wouldn't that be fun? Now zip it and let me dress my baby doll while she still lets me dress her!"
Nana Becca won this dress at a church auction back in Louisiana. It is precious and reminds me of what a baby doll would wear.
Not poofy, no frills... just handmade awesomeness. I think my Ginny-Beth looks precious in it.
I'm planning on buying a teddy bear to put it on after she grows out of it because it is just too sweet to put up in a box. No... really....I am!


2 comments:
OR you could just have another daughter and put that cute dress on her too...just a thought :)
Lol, IF we have just one more I just know it will be a boy...which means it will be a girl so maybe I should hold off on that teddy bear!
Post a Comment