Going "under"

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »


Okay so we have weathered another blogging drought. Do not fear my family and friends, a flood shall soon cometh. And Lo there will be cuteness. Scores of cuteness. Liam begat hilarity. Ginny-E begat adorableness. Behold the tired Sarah sayeth: We are doing wonderful and I will update the blog (with pictures and writing) soon. Haha, yeah, so Greg's little sister Emily came for a week long visit and instead of getting stuff I needed to do done I just enjoyed having company. There may be a few more days of video, but eventually I will start getting caught up on my back log of pictures. I have to admit that I got it in my head to make an LSU wreath to hang on our door for all of the games (and a Saints one too) and I am itching to work on that. Since the game is just a few days away....we'll see what happens. I'll post pictures...eventually!

**Oh, and in case I do not get back on here before Friday, please say an extra prayer for our Ginny girl. Her infection came back a little over a week ago (high fever, fussy,doctor visits, antibiotics...the whole deal) and she has some tests scheduled Friday morning. She will have an ultrasound of her kidneys done and a VCUG...look it up...it doesn't sound pleasant. Since she has had 2 infections in a short amount of time it may be that she has an anatomical abnormality that could require surgery. We are hoping that is not the case and that it was just a coincidence. Either way, we just want her to be ok. The second antibiotics worked as well as the first so she is currently doing fine.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background