Viva La Revolution!
Saturday, September 03, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »Liam is going through a rough period behavior wise right now. It's like a Liam revolution. He has realized that he doesn't actually HAVE to do anything I say, ask, or want. After about 5 days of complete behavioral meltdown I decided to try a good behavior chart. So far so good...well, so far so better at least. When Ginny was sick the first time, he was this complete angel child. I went to bed feeling SO GUILTY about how good he was after being on the back burner all day. Well, two weeks later when she got sick again he decided to relieve me of my guilt I guess. I would get both of them in bed and practically leap like a gazelle out of their room. All I can say is HALLELUJAH for a consistent bedtime routine. I knew by 8 oclock every night I would have both of them down and that is all that got me through the day there for a while, lol. Ah but he's such a sweet child really. I wanted to do a special Liam blog but even as I sit here intending to write it, his baby sister is screaming her head off. So to the back burner again, but one day soon I will give ya'll a full Liam rundown.


0 comments:
Post a Comment