Just Trying to Catch Up!
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »These are all a month and a half old, but they are still worth posting! Sorry everyone I'm going to give you some excuses for why the blog is so out of date that will also serve as a update on how we are all doing: Greg is working 6 days a week all day long lately so by the time 8pm kid bedtime gets here I am exhausted and just want to make a dent in the cleaning, watch college football, or watch something mindless. It is impossible to work on it with them awake. Ginny girl is working on 4 teeth right now and can be quite a fussy handful by the end of the day. Liam wants to be the Gingerbread Man for Halloween so I've been working on that...gotta make Ginny one too, and I take so many pictures everyday that they just start to build up and I get overwhelmed and say oh man I'm just gonna do some yoga.
So here they are, expect more blogs of just pictures.
I make him earn his keep. Haha, no he actually loves helping me cook and clean. He wants to help me all of the time which, of course, actually slows me way down. Precious memories though :)
I like to lay in the floor in the sun (especially on the cool days we've been having because they haven't turned the heat on yet and it gets chilly indoors)by the aforementioned door like a lazy cat. That is usually an invitation for my children to climb all over me. I had the camera near on this day.
I cannot even tell you how much I love this picture. The tongue, the eybrows, the squished face....the Ginny!
Team work!


0 comments:
Post a Comment