Catch Up
Thursday, September 29, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »T

I guess Liam felt like she needed a bow because I looked around the corner from the kitchen to check on them and immediately noticed that she had a bow in her hair. When I asked Liam if he had put it there, he grinned really big and said very proudly, "Ya! I did!"
I guess Liam felt like she needed a bow because I looked around the corner from the kitchen to check on them and immediately noticed that she had a bow in her hair. When I asked Liam if he had put it there, he grinned really big and said very proudly, "Ya! I did!"
I can't even begin to tell you the endless fun that both of my kids have had with my sewing tape measurer. You'd think it was a Tickle Me Elmo.
Liam and I always say that she is using a magic wand. Ginny loves stick like objects. She likes to poke things with them, bang them on things, and chew on them. I just let her keep one of my wooden spoons because I was tired of her fussing when I would pull it out to use it.
Liam LOVES his volcano shirt. He wants to wear it every time we go out and everywhere we go. Thanks Gac-Gac!
Watching Baby Einstein together. Liam likes it way more than her. She isn't too fascinated by tv. That scares me, hahaha.


0 comments:
Post a Comment