Wonder Tongue

Friday, September 09, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Liam loves building towers. Like all kids, he likes knocking them over too!q





Liam ("you spelled my name Mama!" is being chirped over my shoulder) had some very eventful bath times before his little sister started joining him.


Now this is one of the funniest phases I've ever seen a baby go through. Ginny "Wonder Tongue" Mabile went through about a 3 week period where she kept her tongue out almost all of the time. I first noticed it when showing her food. Pretty soon she just started keeping it out all of the time. Now these pictures are about 5 weeks old so the phase has been over for a while, but look for the tongue in blogs to come. I took plenty of pictures.


Mmmm...grapes. She LOVES grapes.


More pictures of her getting Liam.


And more Wonder Tongue.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background