It's Better Together

Saturday, September 24, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm sure it is true of all siblings, but I just know that the theme song for these two is going to be "Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better." They spend most of the day following each other around. I try to give Liam some alone time, but he usually ends up trying to boss her around after 10 minutes or so.


Watching a lawnmower.


Watching a lawnmower like Ginny.


Gotta wake him up!


Liam was "painting" our balcony with his magic brush (water and a paint brush). Ginny REALLY REALLY wanted to help.


I just had to include this picture. We went to a garage sale a while back and found this John Deere kid's plate with a combine on it! We went to pay for it and when Liam handed it to her he started talking all about his combine birthday and all of his combines and what they cut and she gave it to him for free. She also told him to go pick out whatever he wanted from the toys that she had, but he didn't hear her because he was too busy talking combines and I just pretended NOT to hear that part. Minnesota is a good place for little boys who love combines! It's just about harvest time!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background