Winter Beach / Summer Beach

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Remember these pictures??? They are of Lake Calhoun (one of the downtown "chain of lakes") frozen over...in March!





Lifeguard chair and boat, lol.











Standing on a lake...a first for us all.


Yeah, that's frozen...completely.


Where the water (ice) meets the shore.

*********

Well, we had to go back and swim in it!


Okay it wasn't frigid...but it took some getting used to.



Same lifeguard chair.


There are tons of little fish swimming around. The water is very clear so we had tons of fun watching them and trying to catch them!


I just can't get over the whole season thing!


Ginny stayed in the shade with Nana Becca.


Throwing pebbles. Notice how Greg and I are crouching in the water? The breeze made it not so much fun to get in and out of the water, hahaha.


I think this January baby is thinking she prefers the ice. What do you think?


Picnic at the beach :)


In the height of her tongue phase.


Liam thought it was hilarious.


She WILL get ya.


Same lake, different beach. That's downtown Minneapolis in the background. That's Greg and I out in the water. I was hesitant to take the plunge again, but we had to go and swim out to that white pier you see in the top left. Such a fun day.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background