Liam's Present

Monday, September 05, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
This is a Sort and Snap Color Match puzzle that Liam got last Christmas. It comes with a lot of different pictures and he loves playing with it. The other morning he was playing with it and after he completed the butterfly (which is one he never does) he told me we couldn't clean it up because it was a present. He said we "gotta put it in the mail." Well I thought he would start to miss it and there are quite a few people he wanted to mail it to, so I convinced him we would take pictures of him with it and then mail those to the people he said. Since I'm a Mom with the best intentions, but hopelessly forgetful, I figured I better post them on here in case we never get around to mailing them. Just look at how cute he is! You can tell he very willingly took the pictures! So who were the lucky recipients? I was surprised by his list, lol! Don't be offended if you didn't make the list, he still loves you. I copied down exactly who he said , in the order he said them, and here they are:

Aunt Malorie

Elijah & Klaus

Nana Becca

Nana

Paw Paw Randy

John (as in Christine's husband)

and Uncle Randy

**I should mention that right now there is a fish picture saved as a present for Aunt Emily.

So if you made the list, these are for you!


















Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background