Liam or Ginny?
Wednesday, September 07, 2011 Edit This 2 Comments »Everyone tells me all the time (and I mean constantly and everywhere we go) that my kids look exactly alike. I have to say...I agree! There is no denying that these two are siblings. Now it will be easy to tell them apart in these pictures (camera quality is better for Ginny, Liam's signature hair, and ...well, they don't look EXACTLY alike), but I hope you will all still enjoy the two compared! Oh, and their ages aren't the same for the sets of pictures but they are close enough and it was the poses and faces I was trying to compare more.

Oh my sweet little boy Liam.
Oh my sweet little boy Liam.
So serious.
Nearly the same story with this one.
So what do you think? Did these two come from the same parents or what? LOL


2 comments:
People use to tell me that you, Jacob, and Daniel were clones.
I love how the first two pictures they both have the same eye brow arched up. -Aunt Mal
Post a Comment