Craftiness
Sunday, September 11, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »Being the incredible artist that she is, Nana Becca wanted to get in some quality craft time with Liam. He is such an active kid, that it is hard to get him to sit down and do crafts for long. It was very good for him and he had a lot of fun. He was so proud too :)
Check out his face. That was some serious painting.
On a slightly stranger note...
Back at the end of July I entered the modern world and upgraded my old green dinosaur that only successfully made phone calls and sent texts about 40% of the time to a snazzy new Iphone!! Okay so it was the $9.00 refurbished 3gs not the 4, but I don't care...I love it! My phone got here about a week before my case so I lived in constant fear and anxiety for that time. In order to keep it safe I had to get creative. I introduce to you....Isock! That's right, I carried this thing around in public for a week in a sock. You know what though? My phone was kept nice and cushy and safe!
Like I tell Greg all the time, "You can dress me up, but you can't take me out."


0 comments:
Post a Comment