Playmates
Friday, September 09, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »I am constantly surprised by how well Liam and Ginny play with each other already. I give full credit to Liam. He is such a great big brother. He loves her so much. I hear him telling her stuff like, "you're so precious!" and "hey pretty girl!" and "there's my Ginny!" all of the time. It is adorable. My favorite favorite thing is when they wake up and see each other in the morning. Sometimes I hear it over the monitor and sometimes it is after I finish nursing her and he comes in bed with us. I have to tell you, I do hear "no ma'am!", "Ginny noooo!", and "That's mine!" almost as much but he is only 3, hahaha. He is very patient with her and shares pretty well. Put it this way, I have to get on to him for knocking her over with a hug as much as I do for snatching toys away.

He endures a Ginny on his back ALOT. We all do, lol.
He endures a Ginny on his back ALOT. We all do, lol.
My brilliant idea of getting him a train table for his birthday to keep Ginny away from his tracks longer didn't really work for long. She started pulling up at 6 months! They both spend a lot of time at it though, both separately and together.
I cannot get this girl to play with a doll. I know she's too young to care, but she only wants to play with his toys!
Liam never really seems to mind, but I usually pull her off before she can really get her hands wrapped in there.
Looks like you are about to get some drooooly kisses Dada!


0 comments:
Post a Comment