Minnesota Irish Fair

Thursday, September 29, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Back in August we went over to St.Paul to the Minnesota Irish Fair. It was HOT, but we had so much fun. There was wonderful music, great food, plenty of dancing to watch (I can't wait until Ginny can take Irish dancing classes!), exhibits to look at, and lots of things I wanted to buy. It was free too! Oh and you even got a name tag at the entrance of your name translated into Irish Gaelic. The man who wrote ours was happy to meet a little Liam!





Look Brookses! Border Collies herding sheep! I wanted to hug them all and take one home. There was one that looked identical to Jackson (dog that I grew up with. Very loyal and loving. No dog was ever better :)



Yeah so I actually forgot to take pictures at the Irish fair. I took a few, but not many. I was having too much fun! We took more pictures when we got home than we did there.











Blah!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background