GEAUX TIGERS!
Sunday, September 04, 2011 Edit This 2 Comments »So yesterday, in honor of the college football season kicking off and LSU's big game, I decided to dress the kids up in their Tiger finest and have a little photo shoot. It started raining (with the sun shining) about 10 minutes into it so there was an unfortunate emphasis on the little part. I think they were both pretty much done though. We went out to what we call the "backyard" of our apartment complex and sat beneath the trees. I'm thinking we will be doing these little 10 minute sessions more frequently as the leaves change. If you look close in the background you can see some yellow. FALL IS COMING! Yesterday we went for a walk and Liam had a blast chasing the leaves as the wind blew them through the air to the ground. He will be beside himself when Autumn really comes. Ah but anyway, Autumn's approach is a whole other post. So I got some pretty decent pictures I think. It is a big challenge to successfully get a normal looking smile out of Liam. The key is to make him laugh, because "cheeese" or any variation on the "eeee" thing just doesn't work for him. You'll see what I mean below. With Ms.Ginny-Beth you just never know how cooperative she is gonna be. She liked me shaking my keys, but that made it a bit challenging to take the pictures. I'm not in a very big decision making mood this morning, so here are 22 of the best (and worst...they are just so funny!) pictures. I feel like they show personality, and I just couldn't not share their personality! Okay...anyway....HOW BOUT THEM TIGERS?!!? Greg and I had a blast watching the game together. Liam even got to watch the first 30 minutes before it was time for bed (and another game earlier in the day... so close Gophers, so close) and during bedtime prayer he blessed "that I got to watch football with Mama." Music to my ears :)
Ever seen the movie Sling Blade? Liam's looking like Carl, hahaha! He needs him some french fried pataters, mmm hmm.
Greg really liked this one, so I thought I should include it. I'm gonna force him to write a blog one day so ya'll can hear from him!
Me: "Liam, say cheese! Say monkeeeey! Say McQueeeen! Okay no , smile like this. No too much. Like this. Liam, is this a funny face? Smile like a shark! Smile like an alligator! Smile like the Gingerbread Man!" Haha, that boy just can't fake a smile.
I just couldn't resist a sunlit window, pretty dress, and a pair of stunning eyes.
Okay, so 22 pictures I think. Did I go overboard? I went overboard...sorry! It was just faster to get them up and not go through this whole big decision process!
Geaux Tigers! We're ready for a great season!


2 comments:
22 isn't near enough. I love and miss you.
I agree...22 isn't enough. They're adorable...I love how hard Liam is trying to smile right. lol
Post a Comment