Fredrick-Miller Spring/ Riley Creek Hike Pt.2
Thursday, August 11, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »Before we continue with the hike I'd like to make this an interactive blog! For a ridiculous amount of time, and unbeknownst (wow that is a WEIRD word) to me, my camera had a smudge on the lense. Some little fingers just can't keep away from my camera. Anyway, look back through the blogs and at future blogs and see if you can find the smudge in each picture!
Once you reach the top of the hill you get some lovely views of a rather large lake (sorry, can't remember the name...there are 10,000 ya know).
Liam likes to keep close to Greg when out on hikes. The last time we went he got very panicky if he walked too far ahead.
Beautiful orange flowers! I guess all the flowers grow while they can up here. I'm not sure, because the weather is crazy up here, but I think we are over the hill of Summer up here. It hasn't gotten over 80 in several days and isn't supposed to anytime soon.
Liam was so tired on the walk back that we were practically pulling him along so Greg decided to show off and carry him and Ginny at the same time!
...just another reason why Greg is the best Dad on the planet.


0 comments:
Post a Comment