Bath & Bed

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 Edit This 1 Comment »
I wouldn't say that Ginny loves to take a bath. In fact, without Liam in there with her she just cries and cries. She is afraid of it, of course. Anyway, bed time is usually my finish line so I forget to take pictures. I had none of her in the cute froggy towel.














Looking cute before bed time.


Precious, precious, precious sweet Ginny girl!


***Ginny-Beth had her 9 month check-up last week and we found out that she statistically a teeny tiny little thing. People in public who would stop to talk to her would always comment on how tiny she was, and she can still wear some of her 3-6 months stuff , but I didn't think much of it. Liam has always been in the 95th percentile and up for height and weight, and Ginny had been in the 70s but she didn't really grow in the last 3 months. She is in the 20th and 30th percentiles. She only gained one ounce in 3 months. I was very concerned, but the doctor suggested that she was probably not getting enough food so this little mama now gets 3 bottles (in addition to her regular nursing sessions) a day. She sucks them down too. The doctor also suggested adding butter and fat to all of her food! We haven't done that, something just feels wrong about that advice. Anyway, don't let her rolls and deceptively fat cheeks fool you, she is a little thing...for now at least.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Olivia said...

I love that first picture of her!! I could just pinch those fat cheeks! So cute!
-Haley(not Olivia)

Powered By Blogger

Background