Cinderella
Monday, October 03, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »I was chopping veggies to go in our tabouleh yesterday while Ginny and Liam played happily, separately, and out of my way for quite a good amount of time. Liam was right there in the kitchen floor by the table so I could see what he was up to (and he has never really been the mess making, oh crap its too quiet in here kind of kid anyway) , and Ginny was around the corner playing banging her sticks and blocks together. I peeked every now and then, but I admit that with the radio going and no one screaming or whining at me I was in Sarah land so it could've been longer than I thought. I also made sure to close the bathroom door because Ms.Ginny will crawl in there no matter if it is pitch black or not and make a beeline for the potty which she is currently very curious about. Once I finished and washed up I peeked around the corner and saw Ginny crawling toward me. There was something big and black in her mouth...and all over her face...and hands...and clothes. I ran over and pulled the black thing out and realized that it was a soot covered dust ball. She had been playing in the fireplace! Now don't worry, we haven't used it at all since we've been here so it wasn't hot, but that also means that that is some straight up old (and apparently dusty) soot! I didn't even realize it had soot in it, but she found a patch! After I cleaned her up I found black handprints on the tile and blocks inside the fireplace. Oh dear, no more floating away to Sarah land.
Ginny girl, I guess we know which princess is your favorite now.


0 comments:
Post a Comment