Minnehaha Falls
Wednesday, October 05, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »When Emily was here we decided to go downtown and visit Minnehaha Falls. We had heard about it, but didn't really know what to expect since it is so close to the downtown part of downtown Minneapolis! It was so pretty there. Very peaceful. We wish we had found out about it sooner.
I'll just warn you now that there are lots of posed pictures. It was a place that just begged for you to take family photos! Also, when we have a visitor, we tend to try and take advantage of them being there and get them with the kids and ask them to take family pictures of us.
So cute. I think I've said it before, but I think these two look alike. Some of Ginny's baby pictures remind me of baby pictures I have seen of her.
A very animated conversation. I should mention that Greg was the photographer for most of this part of the walk.
I included this picture because Greg got into some poisonous plants while taking it. It went away fairly quickly and he only brushed against it, but we have no idea what it was.
Little did we know, there is a place where the creek widens and splits further up ahead where you can wade and go swimming! We all wished we had our swimsuits with us!
I'm going to try and get back here before all of the leaves fall off. I'm sure it is beautiful in the Autumn!


0 comments:
Post a Comment