Gotta Soak Up That Warmth!
Monday, October 17, 2011 Edit This 1 Comment »These pictures were taken during one of the last weeks of warm days we had. I figured we better be soaking up plenty of that Vitamin D to help get us through the winter. Although, I must say, us newbies are quite looking forward to that frosty, snowy, and frigid weather! We've been checking our wardrobes for gaps, preparing our cars, and preparing ourselves. I've already started stockpiling groceries in case I do not time my shopping trips right and we are stuck inside for longer than we'd like to be. I'm very scared of driving in the snow, especially with the kids in the car, so I'm trying to be well prepared to minimize my snowy driving. I've been told to go out in an open parking lot after the first snowfall and start practicing my turning and stopping. Ugh, it makes me queasy thinking about it. Other than the driving though, I can't wait! We want things to be in order around here because we will not be surprised if the snow starts falling before we get back from our trip home! These pictures are a month and a few days old and things look much different as far as the trees go. It looks as if Fall has already come and gone. It happened so fast! Once those leaves start changing you better enjoy it while you can because they change, fall off, and then you are left with a bunch of bare trees! Anyway, Liam and Ginny girl soaked it up while they could.
Painting in the sun.
Gotta be faster than that baby girl!


1 comments:
Ah I have anxiety for you just thinking about driving in the snow. I got stuck in a snow storm in DC for four hours. It was horrific. Sliding all over the place. AH!
But I'm sure you'll be fine since you'll get to practice before. Are yall gonna get snow tires?
Post a Comment