Minneapolis Sculpture Garden

Saturday, October 08, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
We decided to visit the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden while Emily was here. We had never been!


Even the bridge leading to it was artsy. We played Frogger with the cars on the interstate below us, hahaha.


Precious face looking up at me!


Her arm is the spoon! Come on, you're impressed.


We had to...


Such a good picture!


Ladybug in the flowers.



Couldn't get them to look at the camera, but it works!






I couldn't decide which of their pictures to put up, so I put them all!




I love this one!






I'm not sure what the giant cherry on the end of a spoon fountain means or represents for Minneapolis, but you just feel compelled to take a picture in front of it when you see it.


Since we will probably always live in cities with a fairly large downtown I thought it would be cool to have a family picture of us with each one. This one is unmistakably Minneapolis! Hmmm, maybe we should have one taken here in the snow though...


Big ole giant glass fish. Some sort of Jewish carp or something like that.


I thought these were so cool! Does anyone know what kind of plant/flower they are?

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background