Coooookies!!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
I love cookies. I really do, I just love them. I think I've blogged about cookies before. I love them! While I adore an extra-peanutty peanut butter cookie (with more peanut butter smeared on top of course) and a oatmeal cinnamon cookie just makes me want to watch the snow fall and sit by a fireplace, nothing is so wonderful as a warm and gooey chocolate chip cookie with pecans or walnuts mixed in (real butter and extra vanilla please)! Liam and I love to make cookies together. We try to keep it to a once a month thing for waistline, as well as keeping it special reasons. Anyway, here are our September cookies :)




Chocolate Chip!




Ginny has stopped taking a morning nap (she's only 9 months, I'm sort of hoping it's a phase) but she still was when these were made. We made them in the morning then baked them in time for lunch!




A beater is, arguably, the best part!




Now, in case I have forgotten to mention it, Liam is really really into the story of the Gingerbread Man right now. I found a gingerbread man pan at a resale store up here for $1 so now we can make gingerbread men out of all kinds of doughs, not just the ones that allow you to use a cookie cutter! This picture is him watching the them bake in the oven. He was making sure they weren't going to try and get out, hahaha!




Anxiously waiting... I love Ginny's face behind him.






Cookies make Liam happy too!



Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background