Ears and Bows

Sunday, November 13, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Playing around with different ears. I have been known to unintentionally wear one or the other of those ears around all day. "Mama can you be a tiger (or bunny rabbit)?" and then I glance in the mirror 5 hours later and they are still on. Hahaha!



You can tell those didn't stay on her for very long.



Yep, I was right.







He was not feeling the photography or the tiger ears, but he WAS feeling....



a pony tail!



Liam and I have to have discussions every now and then about how its not very fair, but little girls get to wear bows and things in their hair and boys don't. He feels like he should have something too! I let him wear them around the house when he asks, but trade the rubber bands out for baseball caps when we leave the house. Aren't they cute?



He used to claim that that blue bow was "for boys" and that Ginny got all the other colors.




Now he is fascinated with the rubber bands that I bought for her. He's going for a sumo wrestler look I guess!


P.S. What Dada don't know, won't hurt him :p


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background