Little Twiggies
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »Have I ever talked about how much I LOVE putting things in Ginny's hair. I mean she looks precious anyway, but a pair of little twiggy pig tails sticking straight up in the air is just about one of my favorite things in the whole world. Unfortunately for me she is going through a rather persistent phase that involves me putting something in her hair and her immediately snatching it out. It doesn't help that Liam thinks it is absolutely hilarious and cheers her on. Ah well, I shall win this battle in the end little girl.
And so does she. She has recently taken to standing at the door while Greg is gone waving and saying, "Bye bye bye bye da da!" I shall have to get video evidence to show all of you.
Greg will be leaving to go to a training in Boston for about a week (don't worry, I won't write when so that the chances of a baddie coming to get us are reduced) and both kids are going to miss him SO much. He had 6 days off around Thanksgiving and we all got spoiled to his company.
Aw, don't worry baby doll, there will be more food later!


0 comments:
Post a Comment