Helicopter Leaves

Sunday, November 13, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
As the leaves started changing and then falling, we liked to toss the ones that landed on our balcony off. The best ones were the "helicopter leaves" which were two leaves connected to one stem with an acorn on the end that twirl down as opposed to just falling down. I have to admit that it was so fun that I sometimes had to drop it off myself instead of handing it over to the 3 year old. The best was when it would be a really windy day and you could see them flying toward you and catch them!


He preferred to toss them.


Watching it twirl down.


I told Greg about it one night and he took Liam out the next morning before he left for work.


It's the little things really :)

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background