Ginny's First Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 24, 2011 Edit This 1 Comment »
On this 5th warmest Thanksgiving Day in Twin Cities history (BOOOOO....WE WANT SNOW!!!), we took pictures of the kids because it is Ginny-Elizabeth's first Thanksgiving! Such a great holiday for a baby girl who absolutely adores food, hahaha!


Mom sent her this adorable onesie. I took the white "icing" off of her gingerbread girl halloween tutu I made and clipped one of her pretty hair flowers on it and voila! A Thanksgiving tutu!




Yep, she's even precious in sepia.


There's my #1 man!


She's cuter than the macaroni and cheese was delicous!


I'm thankful for this.




She was having so much fun out there. It was 52 degrees which is pretty chilly, but she just wanted to stay out. Yep, she's a Minnesota girl.




Why NOT pose her with a squash?


This is her playing pea-pie with Greg! She plays so much now. Patty cake and pea pie and give me FOOD!


I could eat her up.


Only a few firsts left now :(




This one shall be in a frame.


I guess she's thinking about how much she wishes we could've been home to spend Thanksgiving with all of you!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

DonnaB said...

You sure have some cute kids!

Powered By Blogger

Background