Apple Orchard Pt.2

Friday, November 18, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »

Well lookie there. A happy little tire swing!

(If you haven't seen O Brother Where Art Thou? in a while, re-watch....NOW!)


I wanted to swing on it, but it was too low to the ground.


See, she did enjoy herself most of the time!




At least we got to pick out a pumpkin!


How pretty is this?! I wish o wish o wish o wish I had a better camera!




Sweeter than pumpkin pie.

(You have to say that with a southern accent for it to work.)





Yeah, she was pretty much the same size as the pumpkin. I meant to put her in it, but forgot.








Isn't that a beautiful tree?


Told ya.





Such a fun (just not how we imagined) day with my little family.

Blessed, blessed, blessed.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background