The Crazy Days

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Many days are blissful and harmonious, most days are up and down, but some days are just CRAZY.


I hadn't hung up the snow clothes yet (I'm not telling you how long they stayed on the floor), so Liam put Greg's snow bib over his head by the suspenders and ran around the house. I thought he was pretending to be some sort of snowy super hero (which would've been weird for him since he has no interest whatsoever in super heroes), but no...he was a train, the suspenders were the "coupling" , and the overalls were the coal car.

Ms.Shoe Lover showing off her snow boots. Chic Ginny-Elizabeth.

Now on this day, it was one thing after another. In this moment though, here's what happened: Just as we were sitting down for lunch, Liam ran like a mad man to the potty. He had trouble getting his pants down in time so when he finally got them down he panicked and (now I'm just guessing after this point) proceeded to scream and spin in circles as he peed EVERYWHERE. I imagine it was like when they lose control of the water hose in funny movies. So, anyway, I went back to deal with that thinking Ginny would be happy enough to sit there and eat. Well, she was, but I forgot to move my place mat over and she decided to pull it over to her so she could get to whatever it was I had. It was a bowl of honey mustard.

When I came back in she was eating it by the handfulls and then spreading it all over the table between bites. The pictures aren't doing it justice, really. I had to take a picture to keep from losing my temper. She did NOT appreciate me fussing at her as you can see.

I'm not sure what this look meant, but she didn't fuss when I took that honey mustard away so I'd like to think she knew she had made a super mess and was a teeny bit sorry. Maybe she was about to punch me in the nose though. Hmmmm...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background