Wet Butts and Ginny's Request

Monday, April 16, 2012 Edit This 2 Comments »

The kids were taking turns (and then not) sitting in this lid full of water. Ginny was the first one to do it and I guess Liam thought it was a grand idea. The last video is HILARIOUS because it shows Ginny's fantastic communication skills! Haha, she is saying real words more and more every day, but when she really wants something it comes out as complete gibberish. Somehow, though, we always know exactly what she wants/means! In this video, she wanted me to refill the bowl with water (any liquid or food used to always be "bobo" now she knows "eat" and "snack") so that she could dump it in the yellow lid and they would have more water to sit in.

2 comments:

Rebecca's Murals said...

i think we need a pool on the balcony!

Rebecca's Murals said...

I think this is my all time favorite. I keep coming back to listen to Ginny ask for more water!!! I love that little girl and her brother too!

Powered By Blogger

Background