Dresses, Messes, and A Little Creativity
Thursday, April 19, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
I don't know what this is, but she wanted me (or Nana Becca) to have a bite.
Why is it that when kids are dressed cute you just have to take a picture?!
Having a little girl is so fun because you dress her up to go to church, and you are still allowed to dress her up for Ikea or the grocery store, or even the park!
Ikea kisses. These two can't resist each other in the Ikea buggies because it puts Liam at perfect kissing height.
Kicked back. Greg and I were just in Ikea yesterday. We've decided that we're not bringing anything with us on our next move and just buying all new at Ikea! Lol, if only!
This was one of Nana Becca's Pinterest art projects we did. It was so cool! I can't believe I don't have a picture of the end result, I'll have to post that later. Liam enjoyed it, but Ginny-Elizabeth LOVED it. It's so funny how you can already tell she will enjoy the crafty and creative things. Knitting lessons for her birthday when she's older , Nanny Jessica?


0 comments:
Post a Comment