A Little Bit of This...

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »

I found these pictures of Mom and the kids in a different folder and had to share.


 
Ginny snuggles for Nana.

 

After a visit to Choo Choo Bob's, they had to start building a new track.

Liam LOVED Mom's iPad. Who wouldn't?! In all seriousness, though, I can tell he will be one of those kids we will have to strictly limit his technology time.
 

Liam likes to be rolled up in a blanket "as a burrito baby." Dada makes the best burritos.

They just looked so adorable in their animal jammies that I wanted some pictures. Liam wasn't into it, of course. Thanks for the blackmail bud!
 

One of my favorite Ginny-Beth pictures ever. She's a beauty :)

Look at that unbridled joy.

Me: Liam say "Cheese!!" Liam: "Cheeese."
 

Greg and Liam bonded unexpectedly over something a while back. They both really really love Raisin Bran! Lol, I think they could go through a box in a day. Dada and donuts sounded better, but our lack of donut shops up here has forced them to seek alternatives hahaha.
 

Ginny has been given free access to all of our plastic storage containers. This is her cooking and sampling her creation. She's already got such a fun imagination!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background