Oh Leonard...
Friday, April 20, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
I made Ginny a play tutu with the sewing machine! It turned out good for an experimental one, and now I know more of what I would do to make it fuller and how to do it faster. She LOVES it too, which makes me sooooo happy :)
So, while I was trying to take pictures of her in it, I noticed she was covered in Leonard's hair. Leonard does shed from time to time, but never as much as I was finding. It was all over Ginny.
![]() |

I decided to go have a look at Leonard and that's when I discovered this. Leonard got his first haircut...courtesy of Liam. Those two pictures show the face of a boy who knew he was in trouble. Now excuse me while I go hunt down a lint roller or some tape!
(I know this post looks different...this is a result of me fighting with Blogger. I really feel like I lost.)






0 comments:
Post a Comment