The End of A Good Visit

Friday, April 27, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
All good things must come to an end, which means Nana Becca eventually had to go home. The visits really are never long enough. So much to do and see. So much catching up and memory making. It's hard to be away from family and people who love my kids so very much. Here are some pictures from her last few days in Minnesota.


Ginny will throw away EVERYTHING. You have to watch her. We find socks in there all of the time. This is her getting caught.

A forced "cheese" from Liam and a real one from Ginny girl.

Just look at how much my kids look alike! TWINS I tell you! I think he has my eyes and she has Greg's.
(This is the picture where she reminds me of Camille.)

Both Nanas always enjoy hitting up the awesome consignment stores up here...especially for books.
 

LOVE this picture!

Ginny is such a kissy, cuddly, huggy, lovey girl.

If you see this coming at you, you better pucker up.

Ginny is already more interested in arts and crafts than Liam has ever been.
 

Kindred spirits, I think.

As I write this, it is in the low 50's on this late April afternoon. There is a slight chance of SNOW overnight. When Nana Becca was here in mid March, it stayed in the upper 70s and even hit 80! Minnesota weather is CRAZY ya'll...for real. Anyway, my point is, I can't believe she got to wear this summery little outfit over a month ago and now we are wearing mittens on the way to the park.
 

Painting rocks together. I will post some of the adorable rocks they painted. We put them outside for the other kids to enjoy and now they are pretty much all gone. They were a hit!
 

We were so so sad to see Nana Becca leave (and so wanting to try out the new aprons she made) that we commenced to making ourselves cookies as soon as she left. It made us feel a little better, but we can't wait to go home in just about 3 weeks!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background