March 31st... Brrrrrr!

Monday, April 02, 2012 Edit This 1 Comment »

Just a glimpse at what we were doing on the morning of March 31st (Happy Birthday Aunt/Nanny Jessica!) It was quite chilly out so we got bundled up and went for a run in our brand new (to us) jogging stroller/bike trailer. This thing is awesome! It's like pushing nothing...until you go up hill...but mostly it is like pushing nothing! My shins are still sore from this run. We had to stop at the park, of course, but we didn't stay long because I was FROZEN. Remember, I wasn't the one snuggled up under a fleece blanket! Greg got lucky and immediately found a good bike that he loves at a good price so they got to be pulled in the trailer yesterday. I'll have to post pictures soon. I'm still on the look out for my bike. Once we find one for me, we have all sorts of adventures planned :)


Such a calm and fun morning! I'll have to post pictures of Ginny's little uh-oh that happened later that evening...

1 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

Yay for fun at the park on my birthday!
And I hope Ginny's poor head is feeling better. I'll always remember the date she got her first 'stitches'!

Powered By Blogger

Background