Chillaxin'

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 Edit This 1 Comment »
So I know you all might have noticed that I've been neglecting the blog. Sorry, but Mom is here so I just haven't worried about it. Here is a cute series of pictures from last week just so you can get a Liam and Ginny fix.













It was the cutest, slowest little slide down the couch ever.





Liam had gotten a cold from somewhere (which he then re-gifted to Greg and I ...not Ginny though!) so that is why he was laid up on the couch. Ginny girl just get stand when he is down and out because she looses her buddy, so there she was , parked right next to him on the couch.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Emily said...

So friggen cute. I can't take it... I love how the picture sequence shows how restless Ginny is :) You can tell she wants to play!

Powered By Blogger

Background