Name Track
Friday, February 17, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »Over the past few weeks we have done a few projects we have found on the website Pinterest. The most recent was BY FAR my favorite! Wednesday night I saw a link to a lady who had spelled her son's name, Nathan, with his train track. I just knew I could do that! Now, hers was a lot more impressive, BUT she is an engineer AND her son had to have had at least quadruple the amount of track that Liam has (no exaggeration). I won't post a link because it'll just make mine look pathetic, hahaha! Anyway, after about 30 minutes (ok, maybe 45) I figured it out! I couldn't wait for Liam to see it when he woke up the next morning.
Ok, so I had to tell him that it was his name because he couldn't see it at first, but after that he was pretty excited.
It didn't take him long to start adding to it, but he kept it pretty much the same all day. Knowing him, I took that as a compliment :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment