Leonard No More
Monday, February 13, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »Oh don't worry. Nothing has happened to Leonard. He's still hanging around with Liam as much as ever, it's just that he has a new name. Sock Thing (he's been really into Kipper the Dog lately). Liam will NOT let you call him Leonard anymore. He's been really into re-naming things lately. He went through a period where he was Rexy the dinosaur, Ginny was a squirrel named Dee Dee, I was a bear named Teddy, and Greg was a cat named Gilbert (all from Caillou...that whiney, spoiled brat). Now we are all dolphins (he gets the Zoo Books in the mail and that was the most recent issue). Here he is with Sock Thing, aka Leonard.
Then he started laughing and said that they were showing me their BUTTS. He can't just say the word butt, he has to yell it. No embarrassing public moments...yet.
And this doesn't really fit in, but I wanted to include the picture of Greg making homemade butter. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am reading the Little House books to Liam and Ginny-Elizabeth while they play. (Liam actually ASKED me to read more about Laura and Mary this morning...I was so excited.) I thought it would be fun for us to make butter when they make it in the book. I remembered doing it in Kindergarten. It was so fun to watch the cream change to butter! To Liam, it was nothing short of magic. He really loved the buttermilk too. Funny story: I minorly sprained or over did something in my right wrist while shaking that little jar. Who knew jar shaking could be so dangerous? I blame the awesome music we were dancing to while making it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment