Mid Janauary Snow

Thursday, February 09, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
I wasn't sure if this would be the last couple of inches we would see this year (craaaazy winter) so I wanted to make sure they got to play in it. It takes 20 minutes, no exaggeration, for one person to get 2 kids dressed and out into the snow. It was so cold we were only out there for about 20 minutes, hahaha. Liam loves it. He could've stayed until frostbite set in. Ginny-Elizabeth was not loving it at first.


See, not loving it.


Still not loving it.


Bilibo was an excellent snow toy. He loved using it as a sort of shovel/scoop. It was not a good sled, however (see earlier video). Not on that kind of snow at least.



In his head I think he thought he was flying down that little hill.


Not even one of her favorite toys could make it any better.


As it started to get colder, she started warming to the idea of playing in the snow.


This white stuff might even be fun!



He wasn't the first kid to the table (darn it!) so he had to push off what was left.


I think next time (ya, it's all melted now) I will bring her pots and cooking utensils. She might like cooking the snow. She holds out the spoon toward your mouth and says, "nom nom nom" with just air on it so I can definitely see her serving up some snow.


Playing together.


And then he realized he hadn't thrown any snow balls!


So I had to run :)


He insisted on bringing a snow ball inside. By the time we got upstairs, this was all that was left. Melting is a real bummer, huh Liam?

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background