Pictures Worth Posting

Friday, February 10, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Just thought I'd put these up. I like showing the day-to-day.


We like to play chase. I'm sorry downstairs neighbor, Julie!


Right before a collision, hahahha!


Chase is on.


They have one of these things at the library and my kids always love it and play together. I was more excited than they were when they got it for Christmas because I knew it would be a harmonious toy. There are even gears on one side!


She (what baby doesn't) loves it.


Liam, of course, has to figure out if there is a secret to how it works under there.


A little mind at work. I should've taken a video of this.


A relaxing moment in the day. This apartment does have great windows. Not too long before this picture we saw two deer walk by outside! We always see all kinds of prints in the snow in the morning, but had only seen rabbits and squirrels up until then.



Yep, that's her diaper coming out of the leg of her pants. I'm gonna go ahead and throw Greg under the bus for that one :p

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background