Words
Thursday, February 02, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »February Photo Challenge Day 2:
Words
Liam's favorite book at the moment.
Ginny-Elizabeth's favorite book always. She looooves this book, but pretty much makes a woof woof sound for all of the animals.
I'm currently back in Little House mode. I've been reading books about Laura lately and decided to start reading the kids all of the Little House books. I read it to them while they are playing, but I'd like to think it's sticking.
On Greg's bedside table. He's been too busy watching the West Wing to read much lately though.
Looking at words.
Words on one of our walls.
Words in the kitchen.
Words I live by far too often. Words I might be heeding later today actually :)
Oh and I know this is a photo challenge, but I'll just share some funny words from Liam from a word document on our computer called Stuff Liam Says (I wish I were better about writing down all of his hilariousness): I hit my elbow and said OW! Liam said, “Mama, what did you hit?” Me: “My elbow!” Liam: “Mama! Why did you hit Elmo?!”


0 comments:
Post a Comment