The weather has been glorious here lately (highs in the upper 60s, lower 70s and lows in the 40s). Liam loves to sit and play out on the balcony, and I love that he has a safe place to go and be outside while I deal with Ms.Fussy Pants.

Check out that technique, hahaha. Maximum effort, minimal results.

He just looked so cute out there blowing bubbles that I had to grab the camera. Also, my camera takes great pictures in good sunlight!

I have this one in my wallet and hanging on the wall in our apartment. I LOVE HIM!

Seriously, the coolest kid ever. *Remember that band-aid I told you about in the Dada post? Well that's the rash it left there on his left cheek.*

The other way that he "wears" his sunglasses.

I think he was trying to talk to the little girl below him...or maybe he saw a bug. Either way, a funny face!
0 comments:
Post a Comment