What You've Missed Part 1

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 Edit This 1 Comment »
Sorry, this is kind of a lazy way to blog, but I've got all these great pictures that I just haven't had a chance to post. Since these are all about a month old I figured I'd just do a kind of catch-up blog to bring everyone up to date...and to share these fun pictures :)




You've missed:




Liam's brief try at necklace making. I decided to take a page out of Aunt Jessica's book and make cereal necklaces with Liam. Well, he ate all the cereal...twice. He held his empty yarn necklace up and told me he was all done.





We found the world's largest strawberry! It was crazy huge! Look at that!



Ginny's still adorable :)




You missed Ginny-Elizabeth sucking her fingers while she slept. It was adorable and, more importantly, it added HOURS to her sleeping length. She doesn't do it anymore...I miss that.



1 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

Yay for cereal necklaces! when we made them, Elijah made one, I made 4 or 5 and Klaus' looked a lot like Liam's. Everytime he put one on, he ate it. But hey, if it keeps them busy for a few minutes, it's worth it! ;)

Powered By Blogger

Background