New Bikey!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 Edit This 2 Comments »
Nan and Uncle John have done it again! Check out Liam's "new bikey." If you look closely, you will notice something veeery different about this when compared to his other one (and no, I don't mean the color)...it has pedals! This is a whole new learning adventure for Liam and he has been totally game for it. He is not such a bikey prodigy on this one (think back to him racing down those bike hills before he was 18 months old on the other one!!!), but he enjoys it. We think he needs to be a few inches taller because he has to stand on his tippy toes to get going on it and that makes it very hard for him to pick up enough speed to pick his feet up. Greg tried pushing him along, but we do not think that will work because he just wanted Greg to ride him around, hahaha. He has had plenty of falls on it, but he still gets back on and tries I again. I gotta say, I love that determination!



Look at that face :)


Feet on the pedals!



Getting ready to take off!

(Look how beautiful that willow tree is! This is the park closest to our apartment.)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!!!!! He's such a champ! I didn't ride a bike with pedals and no training wheels until I was 7. lol

DonnaB said...

I wonder where he gets such determination from?

Powered By Blogger

Background