What You've Missed Part 2

Thursday, May 19, 2011 Edit This 2 Comments »
More of what you've missed:


" Ginny is a combine." (Don't worry, she's used to it.)



Ginny is reading! :p No, she's just holding a book and looking cute.



I got a haircut! It was fun having long hair, but I will NOT miss it being in the way when I deal with Ginny or play with Liam.



Liam is an amateur photographer. Actually he's always loved taking pictures so you haven't really missed much there. I just thought this was a fun picture :)



Ginny is eating solids! Nope, not true either...but look how CUTE. Somebody give that baby some mashed potatoes!


2 comments:

Olivia said...

I like the new hair cut. Could Ginny be any cuter in that last picture!!!

Rebecca's Murals said...

Love the hair, the book reader, the photographer, and the combine:) Cutest picture ever of a little girl:)

Powered By Blogger

Background